Spike Camp

weatherby decal

debra blan

weatherby decal
« on: December 23, 2011, 03:29:33 PM »
i just bought a weatherby and didnt get a decal with the gun if their is any way to get one

Re: weatherby decal
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 04:27:25 PM »
Debra:Congratulations on your Weatherby.Which one did you get and what caliber or gauge?I don't know exactly what the decal everyone is talking about looks like.There are some decals in the Weatherby "Store" at the top of the page.They may be what you are looking for.
Roger
Faster horses,younger women,older whiskey,and more money.

yuma93

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 06:20:43 PM »
Congratulations on your recent acquisition. I think you will find getting to know this piece as much fun as any activity. What exactly did you get ? I have seen a few shot guns Weatherby has out and will probably be picking one up soon. Of my Weatherby Rifles I have more of the MK V German, Jap, US. and a few from Weatherbys early days (Pre 1958). Most of them are stocked and scoped exactly the same. Just the recoil is different for when or what ever I hunt. Any way enjoy and keep us posted...
Yuma

NMARKANITE

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 07:40:39 PM »
Weatherby Customer Service representatives are available to assist you Monday through Thursday 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (PST) at (805) 227-2600.
So does anyone have a picture of said decal?

fuonlynu

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 07:48:51 PM »
I've not heard that Weatherby is including a decal with their guns, did I miss something????I know they are putting some stupid sub moa sticker on the barrels that some had said is a pain to remove! >:(

ballistic

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 09:08:19 PM »
Ive got a few different stickers with my rifles, I dont remember which came with what ones.

statesman

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 09:14:02 PM »
I just bought a Vanguard S2 7mm Rem Mag today, and it came with a Weatherby decal.  Great way to market your products.  Heck, I may even put it on my truck.