Spike Camp

Hurricane Season

badsection

Hurricane Season
« on: June 01, 2017, 03:36:34 PM »
First day of Atlantic hurricane season!  I'm all ready, except a trip to the booze store.  Good thing I have a truck!   ;D

Re: Hurricane Season
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 04:12:40 PM »
Ooooh boy! Here we again!  :P

badsection

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 04:16:55 PM »
Yea, I'm about a mile off the Florida Atlantic and a organization freak. Love bugs will probably be a bigger threat to the tourists!  They will cover your windshield and clog your radiator!   ;D

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 05:21:12 PM »
I can't believe it is that time of the year again.  Bad, I saw in the news (which means squat) that this was going to be an average season.   Let's hope it stays quiet around your area, and south of you. :)
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

danno50

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 07:15:05 PM »
I can't believe it is that time of the year again.  Bad, I saw in the news (which means squat) that this was going to be an average season.   Let's hope it stays quiet around your area, and south of you. :)
+1
DosEquisShooter

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 07:56:05 PM »
Matthew hit us pretty hard last fall. There are still roads and bridges closed and under repair or replacement. 

badsection

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 05:48:07 AM »
We were lucky here with Mathew and the entire season last year. Maybe our luck will hold again.  I'm getting too old for putting up storm shutters.   ;D
« Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 07:27:52 AM by badsection »

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 06:28:01 AM »
We were lucky here with Mathew and the entire season last year. Maybe our luck will hold again.  I'm getting to old for putting up storm shutters.   ;D
That's why I live inland and not on the coast. I almost bought a house in South Daytona Fl but didn't want the hassle of the big wind when it comes blowing threw. ;D
TD