Spike Camp

U S Capitol

Re: U S Capitol
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2021, 12:32:38 PM »
It appears that there are more U S troops in the capital right now than were in Fallujah during the fighting in both battles.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 12:35:05 PM by Dino82520 »

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2021, 12:38:55 PM »
All for show
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2021, 01:28:30 PM »
All for show
A show of force? Bet they are all democrats, too!   ;D

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2021, 03:43:37 PM »
If they were expecting Antifa, there would be 20 or 30 of them and they would just look the other way if some crap started.
Come and take it.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2021, 04:03:02 PM »
If they were expecting Antifa, there would be 20 or 30 of them and they would just look the other way if some crap started.

Keep in mind, Pelosi and Schumer are in charge as of next week!

Marishka

• Cancelled bear hunt so I could get this
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2021, 05:56:17 PM »
Grouchi

I agree that the attack on this country, by the insurrection at the capitol, on January 6 will give a substantial amount of fuel on the gun control fire. And, that which will reinforce that is individuals who, after the 6th, have appeared at State capitols armed with displayed AR-15 and AR-15 type semi-automatic rifles.

One must ask why any of these events occurred. We all know that assaulting a police officer is a criminal act and if any of those so acting on the 6th have any knowledge of what makes up this country and its checks and balances know that the reason with have our Separation of Powers Doctrine is to prevent any one of the three branches from acting only as the other two branches are authorized to act.

But for the insurrection, it was clear to me that, with Justice Barrett, that any law put into place to severely restrict the Second Amendment would be overturned by then Supreme Court. Now, because of the insurrection and that citizens of the United States of America would actually carry such an act out, that belief has been shattered. Like me, Barrett is a Christian. As a Christian abhorrence of that which would be or is a lynch mob comes without saying. Thou shalt not kill.

As a criminal defense lawyer who is considered - by certain national legal organizations - as among the top 100 criminal defense attorneys of the State of New York, I have seen many, many cases and some where members of a mob who did not think the real violence of killing would occur, saw that in that environment the not serious words of killing became actual words of killing. Now a cop and four others are dead. A legal analysis, with the facts of the 6th, means some and perhaps many or all will ultimately be charged with felony murder. And, the fantasy, that Trump won the election and that they say that is what they believed, will not fly. Tune in to Court TV and of you watch it enough you will see many who raise such defenses get convicted.     

Frankly, openly carrying a gun to a state capitol has only one purpose, intimidation. That is what prosecutors will hammer home to a jury and or a judge. We all know that. And, we all know that Trump lost. Just look at Georgia, a Republican controlled state. Now, Trump says those Republicans fixed the election that they controlled. What sane person would ever believe that.

So, now there needs to be a display of sanity with guns, by expression and not demonstration. That, I believe, may mitigate, to some degree, all of the actions that have provided huge fuel to those who would weaken the 2nd Amendment.
NRA Endowment
MkV 22-250
MkV 270 + 2 270 wby stainls
MkV 308
MkV 270-300 Wby
MkV Alas 375 H&H
MkV 257 Wby fluted stainls barrel
MkV 7mm Wby stainls UL
MkV 300 Wby stainls x 2
MkV 30-378 Wby
MkV 340 Wby
MkV 375 Wby x 2
MkV 378 Wby
MkV 416 Wby
1899 Ithaca Hammerless
Guarini OU
Orion OU
M1 Carbine wa

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2021, 06:10:22 PM »
Why is it that the left condemn what happened at the capital, and I agree it was too much and got out of hand quickly.  But, how about what has been happening in our country for the last 7-8 months?  How about all the looting, burning, killing of innocent people, destruction of statues, burning of police precincts, why does the left goes with what these criminals are doing???  How long has Seattle been under the boot of BLM & ANTIFA???  Yup, they all look the other way, and not one has sided with the police or the law.  I even saw Biden & Pelosi kneel.  REALLY?????  But, it's all Trump's fault.     
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2021, 08:25:46 PM »
Marishka, with you being an attorney and then making the statement "We all know that Trump lost", that would be objected to by any good attorney in the country and sustained by every Judge. You can't possibly speak for everybody in the country because we all don't believe Trump lost. There seem to be MANY MILLIONS of people that believe the election was rigged, I being one of them.
I love the smell of deer guts in the morning, it smells like...VICTORY!

Marishka

• Cancelled bear hunt so I could get this
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2021, 08:34:29 PM »
To respond to the attack of Para 45, whatever that moniker is supposed to mean or stand for, it appears that he supports the attack on the United States of America on January 6, 2021. In doing that, he tries to justify an attack on this country because there were demonstrations by others that did not even hint on attacking this country. Had they done that, I would attack and condemn them. As or ANTIFA, they too are terrorists who mare backed aby another billionaire named Soros who I understand was a collaborator with Hitler. But, I doubt that he knew that.

What is he saying happened in this country for the last 7-8 months. I would like to know and I am certain that he does not know and cannot specifically document any such events.

The big thing is that he supports that attack on this country and tries to justify it. Well, one thing is for certain, doing that he certainly is no patriot. Neither is Trump!

Those who attacked this country will soon understand what I said in my post about what a prosecutor will say. And, if he is one if them, he should do us all a favor by sending his orange jump suit size to the FBI.
NRA Endowment
MkV 22-250
MkV 270 + 2 270 wby stainls
MkV 308
MkV 270-300 Wby
MkV Alas 375 H&H
MkV 257 Wby fluted stainls barrel
MkV 7mm Wby stainls UL
MkV 300 Wby stainls x 2
MkV 30-378 Wby
MkV 340 Wby
MkV 375 Wby x 2
MkV 378 Wby
MkV 416 Wby
1899 Ithaca Hammerless
Guarini OU
Orion OU
M1 Carbine wa

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2021, 04:19:25 AM »
To respond to the attack of Para 45, whatever that moniker is supposed to mean or stand for, it appears that he supports the attack on the United States of America on January 6, 2021. In doing that, he tries to justify an attack on this country because there were demonstrations by others that did not even hint on attacking this country. Had they done that, I would attack and condemn them.

Complete hogwash
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2021, 04:46:45 AM »
Just another troll that's tooting his own horn! Claiming to be a top lawyer is not reason for any respect. If anything, just the opposite!  Para is a reference to a handgun that is probably illegal in New York. BTW, it typically takes over 3 years to reach the Supreme court, plenty of time for stupid gun laws to affect us all.

« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2021, 08:52:43 AM »
All for show

And the photos of the Guard I've seen show there rifles with no magazines.  "Show" of farce.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2021, 08:58:24 AM »
Until They are all vetted by the FBI, yes!

« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2021, 09:19:06 AM »
Listening to an atty discuss ethics and morals seems akin to listening to Robert Byrd explaining the benefits of segregation to a group of freshmen at Tuskegee University.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2021, 10:19:23 AM »
Listening to an atty discuss ethics and morals seems akin to listening to Robert Byrd explaining the benefits of segregation to a group of freshmen at Tuskegee University.

;D