Spike Camp

U S Capitol

Grouchy

• Life is too important to take serious" Groucho
    • View Profile
Re: U S Capitol
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2021, 04:00:59 AM »
I had no idea that I needed my hip waders first thing this morning! More B S from our long winded double speaking troll!  Where was the apology we all called for, Marishka? ( that is a Russian handle?) It was pretty clear to me that PARA's original post said the capitol riots were not a good thing. 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 04:03:49 AM by Grouchy »

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2021, 04:44:01 AM »
Why is it that the left condemn what happened at the capital, and I agree it was too much and got out of hand quickly.  But, how about what has been happening in our country for the last 7-8 months?  How about all the looting, burning, killing of innocent people, destruction of statues, burning of police precincts, why does the left goes with what these criminals are doing???  How long has Seattle been under the boot of BLM & ANTIFA???  Yup, they all look the other way, and not one has sided with the police or the law.  I even saw Biden & Pelosi kneel.  REALLY?????  But, it's all Trump's fault.     
Read and understand that very first sentence, Marishka. These riots were planned weeks in advance and intelligence was ignored.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 04:46:33 AM by Grouchy »

224KING

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2021, 07:43:32 AM »
Why is it that the left condemn what happened at the capital, and I agree it was too much and got out of hand quickly.  But, how about what has been happening in our country for the last 7-8 months?  How about all the looting, burning, killing of innocent people, destruction of statues, burning of police precincts, why does the left goes with what these criminals are doing???  How long has Seattle been under the boot of BLM & ANTIFA???  Yup, they all look the other way, and not one has sided with the police or the law.  I even saw Biden & Pelosi kneel.  REALLY?????  But, it's all Trump's fault.     
Read and understand that very first sentence, Marishka. These riots were planned weeks in advance and intelligence was ignored.

Amen
Retirement; The art of doing very little,very slowly

Expert; Someone who knows so much about so little

If you live in the swirl of the drain,inevitably you'll wind up in the cesspool.

Remember 10534

Sorry... Yesterday was the last and final day for any and all complaints whatsoever.

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2021, 10:38:33 AM »
Don't worry! Marishka will respond in 2 or 3 days after formulating another long winded obtuse response!  I was hoping for a one sentence apology to PARA45. Fat chance!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 12:05:32 PM by Grouchy »

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2021, 01:51:47 PM »
Gents, thank you all for your support.  I don't need any apologies, and not really expecting one.  I know where I stand in regards to the politics of our country, and no matter what words are used, I'm not going to change my stance.  Too bad we do not have an ignore button in this forum.  ;D
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2021, 02:57:34 PM »
Gents, thank you all for your support.  I don't need any apologies, and not really expecting one.  I know where I stand in regards to the politics of our country, and no matter what words are used, I'm not going to change my stance.  Too bad we do not have an ignore button in this forum.  ;D

Amen, Brother! Mariska served in JAG and never left the USA. Probably never even qualified with a  weapon other than his mouth.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 03:20:35 PM by Grouchy »

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2021, 04:05:19 PM »
The  political entity known as the Capitol Police made the National Guard sleep in a parking lot. Classless act, under the direction of Schumer and Pelosi! 100,00 jobs lost so far under Biden! Open borders from our south and as well from the south east. I'm confused as to learn Spanish or Creole first!  :D

PARA45

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2021, 05:32:55 PM »
So true.
Senator John Kennedy  " If you support defunding the police, you've tested positive for stupid".

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 26, 2021, 02:42:19 AM »
So true!  :)

zonie

« Reply #69 on: January 26, 2021, 08:05:49 AM »
Well this was interesting,   PARA  your graph say's it all, and your posts are spot on.   I guess I'll just have to vote for Trumph again if he decides to run.  If not maybe Donald Jr,  Ivanka, or Eric Trumph would consider running.   Anyone of them would be better than Bidden/Harris.    We need term limits get these yea hoo's out of there !  Politics & Politicians is not suppose to be a career it's suppose to be civic responsibility if one so chooses IMO.   
« Last Edit: January 26, 2021, 08:17:45 AM by zonie »

Grouchy

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 28, 2021, 05:09:10 AM »
Feinstein had a Chinese spy on her staff for 20 years and failed to report her hubby's insider stock purchases. She is accused of having dementia at age 87! She is the poster child of term limits or at least age limits.